- The Shuswap Music Festival is held annually during the last two weeks of April
- The Festival is open to amateur musicians and vocalists living in the area bounded by the North Shore communities of Shuswap Lake, south to Vernon, west to Chase and east to Revelstoke are eligible to enter.
- Registration opens December 1, 2021 and closes January 31, 2022
- Registration and payment of fees are handled online
- A syllabus for each discipline is posted
To make registration easier, be prepared with:
- Name of participant, telephone number, address and email address
- Birthdate and/or age of participants
- Name of teacher, email address
- Details of entries: Titles, Composers, Timings (duration of pieces)
- Additional competitors information for Duet/Trios/Quartets and Groups
- Year of RCM or CC Syllabus from with pieces are taken or the book year
Please let us know by email if your student is entered in both Senior Piano and Vocal OR Junior Piano and Strings as these disciplines are held simultaneously and have potential for conflict when scheduling.
Inquiries can be directed to the board at firstname.lastname@example.org