ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021 VIRTUAL FESTIVAL RUNS FROM JANUARY 11 to JANUARY 31, 2021
You will receive competitor cards for each of your entries in due course.
Please note that CHORAL, VOCAL ENSEMBLES, PIANO DUETS/TRIOS/QUARTETS and STRING ENSEMBLES are excluded from the Virtual Festival.
If you are a teacher and your name is not on the drop down simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the list. Let us know your name, email address and the discipline you teach. This will make your registration easier as you won’t have to add your teacher’s information to each entry.
If you have any questions as you do your entry please refer to the latest Syllabus.
A VIRTUAL Festival is being planned!
The Board of Directors are working hard to design a festival that is safe yet continues to encourage the development and celebration of young musicians in the Shuswap. To meet with Covid-19 requirements, there will be no CHORAL nor vocal ensembles. A new syllabus has been posted on the website to clarify the disciplines offered. Please continue to check this website for more information as the planning progresses and as changes are made to comply with the latest Covid-19 restrictions.
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
The information you type into the registration form is exactly what will be printed in the program, so remember to spell your name correctly, use capital letters where appropriate and check all the spellings of your selections, and composers.
It is the responsibility of competitors and teachers to follow the Rules & Regulations of the Festival. Entries are the responsibility of competitors and teachers. Errors or omissions are not the responsibility of the Festival.
Be sure to indicate if other disciplines are entered.
The Following Preparations Will Make Your Registration Easier
- Name of Participant, telephone Number, Address, email Address
- Birthdates and/or Age of Participants
- Name of Teacher, email address
- Details of Entries: Titles, Composers, Timings
- Additional Competitors Information for Duet/Trios/Quartets and Groups
- Year of RCM or CC Syllabus from which pieces are taken, or the book year.
- Click on Registrations.
- Start with the basic competitor information, the starred boxes are required information.
- Use a solo entry form for a solo class and group entry form for anything else.
- Once information is complete, click on the discipline you are entering, and then go to the top of the page and use the tab for that discipline.
- When complete, click the submit button which will take you to the completed registration with fee visible at the bottom. Please check all the information carefully to make sure it is correct. If there are any red areas on the form you must go back and fill these in before the entry will go through. If the form is correct, enter the submit button and then follow the instructions for PayPal to complete the registration payment. Then print the form for your records.
Payment is only online through Paypal using a credit card. This is a secure site.
It is not necessary to have a PayPal account to make payment. Follow directions when registering. Payment is made at the time of registration. There is no drop off of entries or fees; it is all completed online.
Email address: email@example.com